I just saw a post on the site ‘Lynchburg Mom’.
It’s a great top 10 summer bucket list for things to do this summer in the Lynchburg. However, most of the things to do aren’t IN Lynchburg!
I am not a mom who loves to drive around, I like to stay close, so here is my bucket list that is actually IN Lynchburg!
1. Virginia Watercolor exhibit (May 2 – June 28)
@The Ann White Academy Gallery, 600 Main Street
2. Black water creek trail at Percivals Isle and pic nik after with pics by the LOVE sign.
3. Meet friends for a snack at Riverside Park and enjoy the splash ground.
4. Visit the Community Market down town and then head toT aco Shark in the Oxide pottery parking lot.
6. Local church VBS or day camp or a day at Amazement Square children’s museum downtown.
7. Choose a summer art class at the Lynchburg Academy of Fine arts! (Family classes also available!).
8. See a cheap movie any day of the week at Cinemark Movies 10.
9. First Fridays downtown for music and fun!
10. Float down the James.
11. Frisbee golf at Peaks View Park.
12. Apocalypse Brewery and play corn hole with a great beer, take a pizza and it’s fun for the whole family (technically Forest, but very close!).
13. Creat summer solstice fun on June 21 and celebrate the height of summer with friends!
This is my lucky 13 bucket list. What do you plan to do this summer?